|

Finally it seems Like Goldie Has Decide To let Prezoo Go !!


Finally it seems has let it go. In her today’s Diary Room session when asked by Biggie about her relationship with Prezzo, Goldie finally revealed that “We are just good friends”.
Though she uttered it out, she was kind of emotional and felt like crying. Biggie had to intervene before she continued and told her ” This seems to be sad and upsetting somewhat……..Goldie told Big Brother whatever is on your mind……remember all that happens in the Diary room is between you and Big Brother”
Goldie had to say all what was on her mind and said…”May be I was too expectant…..but ….you know how it feels like when some one is giving you care all the attention because you are special and at the end he tells you that we are just good friends!”
Goldie too added that Prezzo “told me that I am his heart, his world ,he will never betray me……..Actually he said that he love me twice”. While saying this, she was about to shed tears and I was like…..oh God, My Goldie why don’t you forget this man? but any way it is not my war.
However when Prezzo’s time came and asked the same question, he said that…..”Right now we are just good friends…….at first I thought that she could be my first lady but…….”
This implies that Goldie was meaning something to prezzo but the truth is that he does not want to show the world that he fell in love with Goldie.
Biggie gave some encouraging words to Goldie which she had to think when she goes to the Big Brother House.Prezzo too was given inspiring words.
Do you think Goldie is still hopeful about Prezzo?
*By: Deogrtius09*

Posted by Big brother Afrika on 16:05. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "Finally it seems Like Goldie Has Decide To let Prezoo Go !!"

Leave a reply

Blog Archive

Recently Commented

Recently Added