|

What I Would Do With USD 300 000-Do StarGamers Mean It?


With USD 300 000 on one’s account, a lot of things come into play, questions and suggestions occupy the mind as one tries to figure out what they should do with such an amount of money.
At the end of 91 days in the StarGame, one housemate will be USD 300 000 richer. However, some of the housemates already have plans laid out as regards how they are going to spend the money. Some of them are just waiting to get to that bridge and figure out how to negotiate it.
Some housemates have interesting plans for the money in case they manage to hit the jackpot come August 5th 2012, but do these StarGamers really mean what they say? While others say that they would contribute towards charity, others think of sharing the money, investment and spending.
“If I won 300 000 grands, I would just go to the Bahamas and check the women and have fun,” said Kyle. The StarGamer seems to have his plans already laid down and only time will tell if he does exactly that in case he wins the money.
“If I win the money I want to buy my self a cute little house back home in Namibian because am tired of paying rent,” said Lady May.
“I want to start my music career which am dying to do,” said Jannette.
“I want to set up a company which is gonna push music,” said Keitta.
“If I win the money, I will definitely give a huge chunk to my parents…,” said Alex.
Well, these are just some of the individual StarGamers’ plans in case they win the money. Not everyone that makes a plan goes through with it, while mother forget about it, others simply take long to implement it.
Do these housemates really mean what they say? Do they execute these plans at the end of the day? Well, you can never be sure of that.
-By Joe Owakabik
Connect with Big Brother Africa fans across Africa and the world on our Facebook page

Posted by Big brother Afrika on 15:00. Filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "What I Would Do With USD 300 000-Do StarGamers Mean It?"

Leave a reply

Blog Archive

Recently Commented

Recently Added