|

BBA News: Botswana Sisters Speak Out Against Big Brother Twist


Botswana sisters Edith and Eve are happy they have left the Big Brother Africa house together.
For Edith it would not have made sense had she been the only one axed from the show since she and Eve started the show as a pair.
“As selfish as it might seem, I really wanted us to leave together. I cannot be without my sister,” Edith said boldly.
Eve feels the same way and said the twist that Big Brother, or Biggie, created – of having housemates enter as a couple and leave as single – was unfair.
“Biggie’s twist to the game was very malicious. When you come as a pair you must exit the same way,” Eve said unequivocally.
Another evictee, Ghana’s Mildred, feels torn and is trying to deal with the fact that she left without her lover, Keitta, also from Ghana.
“I am totally torn apart. For the first time I am separated from my man,” she said.
She has revealed that she refused to be part of the live eviction show because she was “too emotional and angry”.
Mildred explained: “I was upset about not having my hair done. I did not feel pretty and I was emotional throughout the day. I was not in the right frame of mind and staying away felt like the right thing to do.”
Despite being heartbroken, Mildred wishes Keitta all the best and she is happy for him.

Posted by Big brother Afrika on 12:27. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "BBA News: Botswana Sisters Speak Out Against Big Brother Twist"

Leave a reply

Blog Archive

Recently Commented

Recently Added