|

News: 'Always Be My Baby' Prezoo


News: 'Always Be My Baby'
The up and down rollercoaster that is Goldie andPrezzo’s relationship was on quite the high this morning.

After the Housemates' workout session earlier on the two then headed into Goldie’s favourite place, the kitchen and merrily sang the morning away. The Nigerian and her man looked at each other lovingly while singing “You’ll always be a part of me, I’m part of you indefinitely,” from Mariah Carey’s ‘Always Be My Baby’.

Rather than stick to the usual routine of the singer slaving away by herself while the rapper sits back and does not lift a finger, this morning the Kenyan switched things up by actually washing the dishes. Who knew that Prezzo could actually wash the dishes? Even Goldie seemed startled by the gesture.

Next the songstress sang: “I don’t wanna leave, I wanna spend a lifetime in your arms,” as her boo hummed along and sang back up. For the rest of the morning the love struck twosome sang an assortment of love songs and pop hits to each other as they continued sharing the kitchen duties.

Aaah… Isn’t love great? But for how long will the blissfulness last? You just never know with these two

Posted by Big brother Afrika on 11:59. Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "News: 'Always Be My Baby' Prezoo"

Leave a reply

Blog Archive

Recently Commented

Recently Added